Thursday, September 11, 2008

V is for Victory

I had the good fortune of being able to borrow at camera from work yesterday. I haven't sat down to learn how to properly operate it yet, as you can tell from the focus ahead, but driving home yesterday, I was glad I had a camera sitting next to me, ready to go. I'm trying to compete with a blogging colleague who is a keen observer of bumper stickers and license places.


Mostly, what I saw was just so odd that I had to snap a couple shots. I think I was fascinated first by the homemade aesthetic, and secondly by the sheer cockiness and self promotion involved.


Even though this guy obviously wants attention, I feel a little bad for picking on him now. I think he saw me driving behind him with a large SLR to my face. Because after he turned, he pulled far, far ahead of me by speeding... 65 in a 45. Guess I scared the poor, paranoid fellow. But again, why would you put that on your rear, then?

No comments: